Recruitment Coordinator – Large Tech MNC - Contract
Large MNC in the tech industry looking for an In-House Recruitment Coordinator to join Dublin city centre team. This is a busy role and we are looking for somebody with a proven track record in high volume recruitment, scheduling, or coordination.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the recruitment process; from consultants to hiring managers.
- Analyse methods and processes in order to identify potential improvements or streamlining opportunities.
- Be able to adapt to evolving situations in an effective and efficient manner, problem solving and multi-tasking will be key.
- Provide excellent customer service experience to all stakeholders – candidates, consultants, hiring managers, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3rd Level Degree achieving 2.1 grade or higher.
- Minimum 1 year Recruitment (coordination/administration) experience or high volume coordination/scheduling.
- Enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
- Analytical and pro-active mind-set with regard to process improvement.
- High Achiever – Proven success in high volume recruitment other similarly busy coordination or scheduling position, preferably with a large multinational company.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.