Part Qualified Accountant | 40K
My client, a multinational company based in North Dublin are currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant. The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified ACCA and have 2 years’ experience working in either practice or industry.
- Migrating the customer lists, accounts receivables, accounts payables, trial balances from older systems to the Group’s accounting systems, and be responsible for smooth and efficient integration.
- Prepare and report monthly management accounts for the newly acquired trades and entities until they are fully integrated with the Group’s Financial Systems at which stage the financial reporting responsibility of these entities is passed onto others within the Finance Team.
- Analysing monthly sales, booking sales invoices, monitoring purchase invoices approval, booking purchase invoices, processing petty cash, expense claims, processing payment runs, filing some VAT returns, performing payroll transition, and resolving any client and vendor queries.
- Preparation for annual audits, continuous evaluation and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Ad-hoc project work as required by the Finance Team
Candidate Requirements (Essential)
- Part-Qualified Accountant – working towards completing ACCA
- At least 1-2 years’ accountancy related work experience in either practice or industry
- Professional level proficiency in English language – both written and spoken
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for this Part –Qualified Accountant role, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details of this Part –Qualified Accountant role, contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email email@example.com