Junior Site Engineer
Sigmar on behalf of our client are seeking a Junior Site Engineer with setting out experience for a main building contractor in Dublin specialising in Residential builds.
Candidates must have minimum 1 year working in the construction industry with setting out experience on residential projects.
• Setting out on residential projects including housing and apartments.
• Assist the site manager in liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners and quantity surveyors.
• Maintain high professional standards with excellent interpersonal and communication skills supporting the development of strong relationships
• Liaise with site labour.
• Dealing with site deliveries and checking quality of material.
• Check on works carried out and report to site manager.
• Attend weekly site meetings and assist in preparation of progress reports.
• 1-year minimum experience in a similar role
• Worked in a residential site based role with setting out experience is desirable.
• A third level degree in a construction or similar field.
• Very good IT skills with familiarity working with Microsoft packages
This construction company has extensive industry experience and an outstanding reputation for high quality project delivery. An expanding organisation, they have built strong relationships with industry defining clients, ensuring significant repeat business and future growth.
For Further Information/ To Apply
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 474 4680 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org