The principle responsibilities of the Client Service Responsibilities include:
- To act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the client, trustee or fund administrator.
- Participates in Custody Transitions (TBA, new business, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing service provided to the client, trustee and fund administrator.
- Coordinates and prepares client MIS reports as required.
- Ownership and resolution of all client, trustee and fund administrator queries.
- Coordinates and participates in Service Reviews as required.
- Oversight of the Service Level Agreement.
- Identifies and manages resolution of service delivery root causes.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication with the client to demonstrate proactive service.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal partners.
- Ensure day to day funding requirements are in line with client standing instructions.
- Maintain and monitor all client data and standing instructions.
- Monitors and escalates any credit facility breeches in a timely manner.
- Identify and escalate all risk situations in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and resolution of cash and stock exceptions.
- Preparation of client tax and proxy voting documentation.
- Coordinates sub-account openings.
- Responsible for opening and closing client custody accounts.
Skills / Experience
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel
- Ability to plan and prioritise their day to day workload to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Needs to demonstrate the ability to be a team player..
- Good written and oral communication skills essential to the role.
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues.
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of risk associated with the role.