Network Analyst – Cisco – Juniper
My Client, a global IT Solutions company is looking for a Senior Network Analyst to join their team. You will have primary responsibility for analyzing, designing, installing, troubleshooting and ongoing support of the Technologies Global IP/MPLS Network spanning North America, Europe and Asia as well as the corporate networking infrastructure and security.
- You will Participate in the planning, design, configuration and deployment of company’s network environment, including switches, routers, load balancers, DDoS mitigation devices and other hardware.
- Be able to make recommendations and provide technology guidance to solve business problems and improve network architecture
- Daily operational maintenance of existing network infrastructure (mainly Juniper and Cisco)
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Supporting customers with network issues & monitoring the system to improve downtime and improve efficiency.
- Participate and possibly serve as project leader in various information technology projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a network administrator or equivalent Juniper or Cisco certifications
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles and infrastructure, and general network management best practices.
- Ability to travel to other locations as required
- Proven experience with network services and dynamic routing (BGP, VRRP, OSPF, MPLS, LDP, ...)
- Familiar with Networking Monitoring and Management Tools (Cacti/rrdtool, MRTG, Nagios, …)
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
- Strong technical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Motivated self- starter, who can work on own and as part of a team
- Experience with VOIP telephony systems
- Experience managing large international networks
- Experience mitigating DDoS attacks
- Experience of working in a global business with multiple locations
For more info contact Eoin on 01 474 4613 or apply for this role online