My client a pharmaceutical company in the South East requires a Controls Engineer.
Key duties/skills required for this role include (but not limited to) :
- Expertise in debugging, troubleshooting and validating systems.
- The design, development & implementation of integrated, automated manufacturing systems.
- Lead multi-disciplined, cross-functional teams to deliver stated project objectives .
- Improve & maintain machinery control, & supervisory/data acquisition & other automation platforms .
- Investigates & eliminates automation improvements & control systems failures.
- Equipment installation and validations including instrumentation & code change.
- Experience/konowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 standards highly desirable.
- Advanced training in the following desirable :
- PLC platforms including Allen Bradley, WonderWare, VB.Net Programming, C/C++, SQL, etc..
- At least 3 years' experience in a GMP compliant environment.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Computer Science .
- Excellent communications skills & an effective mentor.
An excelllent salary and benefits package is on offer.
Interested ? Please get in touch and send in a CV to email@example.com