My client based in the Munster region is looking to recruit a Computer Systems Validation Engineer on a 12 Month temporary contract.
The activities would include:
• Development and execution of the qualification of Information Technologies Development and execution of qualification & validation of Information Systems software.
• Development of life cycle documents necessary to address the validation lifecycle (Planning, Risk, Implementation, and maintenance of the validated state).
• Provide assistance where required with the preparation/testing of validation protocols, and all associated documentation for equipment/systems.
• Ensure that Appropriate Systems are in place to evaluate changes to Validated/Qualified Systems from a Computer Systems/Software Validation perspective to ensure their continued validated/qualified state.
• Ensure that appropriate Site Validation Listing is established and controlled.
• Review/Approval of all Computer Systems/Software Validation Documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems.
3 years relevant experience amd exposure to EMPOWER software.
Experience with the management, development and/or validation of Information Systems Technology projects is preferred.
• This experience may include but is not limited to the following: Windchill, TrackWise, Master Control, Agile PLM Software, Aegis, SharePoint, Oracle, SQL, Manufacturing Execution Systems, LIMS, LIS, software quality testingetc.
• Prior experience in working with cGMPs and/or GLPs,and Quality Systems is preferred.
• Experience working in the Pharmaceutical / Medical Device sector
For further information please call Colin on 021-4315770 or please E-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org