My client a major pharmaceutical company require a Commissioning Engineer.
- Primary responsibilities for the Commissioning and Qualifications Engineer include:
- Commission and Qualify (C&Q) various process and laboratory equipment.
- Design and execute process validation studies for the large Scale API processes.
- Review and assess change control for API processes to determine impact on validated state.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- An understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- Participate in efficiency and streamlining projects to contribute to process improvements.
- Experienced in technology transfer, new product introduction and other projects.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents. procedures,
- Comfortable with CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Requires degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Pharmaceutical/biotech experience, sterile manufacturing C&Q experience a plus.
Excellent renumeration for the correct candidiate.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org