My client based in the IFSC currently have a permanent position available for a qualified accountant coming from practice and keen to move into Industry
- Support the Business/Functions in developing a clear understanding of their operational risk profiles.
- Perform an assessment of operational risk for new transactions and activities.
- Consolidated reporting and follow-up of identified operational risks.
- Ensure identification of critical business processes, formulation of effective controls and mitigation of operational risks.
- Operational Risk incident reporting, investigation and action plan follow up.
- Development and Maintenance of related controls
- Contribute to the general administration of the department (procedure writing, filing, diary management etc.).
- Follow up of audit recommendations.
- Reporting to local management and central teams.
- Detailed knowledge of all processing and control systems
• Qualified Accountant from a practice background – Top 10 or Big 4 or working within the Internal audit area of a multi-national
• Mixture of risk and audit experience
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org