My client within the Fintech sector currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant or someone at the final stages of exams. Within this role you will be involved in assisting in the timely and accurate delivery of Regulatory Returns for 7 entities. The role will involve using Regulatory Reporting systems to produce returns, review of the information produced before submission
• Assist in completion of regulatory returns. Will involve liaising with the Central Banks of Ireland and other Regulators
• Co-ordinate/assist in the ongoing projects for the development of updates to regulatory returns and delivery of reports.
• Assist in the preparations and/or review of Financial Statements in IFRS and local GAAP
• Co-ordinate the preparation of ad hoc reporting requests from Group internal functions.
• Project work
• Part Qualified Accountant with strong multi-national experience- must have financial services experience and exposure to US GAAP
• Experience in financial statement preparation and/or Regulatory Reporting
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org