My client within the captive insurance space currently have a requirement for a senior qualified accountant who has worked within the insurance space and has 3 years post qualified experience. Within this role you will be involved in all month end, managing a portfolio of clients and also managing more junior members within the team
• Ensure that clients accounts (including statutory accounts) are produced and delivered
• in accordance with all relevant standards and agreed timetables.
• Act as the main client contact and be responsible for the total management of
• allocated companies, staff training and development.
• Responsible for the work carried out by the Assistant Accountants
• Work closely with the Technical Insurance Department to ensure that policies etc are
• Work closely with the internal audit departments of client companies.
• Ensure that the client companies receive their tax certificates on a timely basis.
• The revenue accounts and balance sheet are prepared in accordance with generally
accepted accounting principles
• Produce such other financial and insurance information
• Ensure that statements showing the client's cash flow position are supplied
• Ensure the timely payment of monies due to and from the client.
• Be involved in any projects
• Qualified Accountant with a strong insurance background
• Strong month end experience
• Have managed more junior members of staff
If you have the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org