Are you pssionate about Continious Improvement ?
Do you think you could lead, mentor & guide CI initatives within regulated amanufacturing ?
This is a rolling contract roles paying a very good salary. Key duties :
- He/she will be responsible for solving issues, creating values, maximizes growth etc..
- They will identify options for the organization & suggest recommendations for change.
- Advise on additional resources to implement solutions. Improve business process & Lean capacity.
- Streamline Six Sigma methodologies including :
- Change Execution Methodology (CEM), Behavioural Coaching & Consequence Management (BCCM) etc..
- Inclusion & Process Management systems to achieve business objectives.
Requirements / Skills :
- 3 years within manufacturing & track record of sustained lean practice and delivery of results.
- Relevant Degree.
- Hands on experience with application of most Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Scientific problem solving (PDCA,) Inclusion, Value stream mapping, SMED, Mistake proofing.
- 5S. Behavioural Coaching, Visual factory, DMAIC & change methodologies.
Interested ? Don't delay mail Colin a CV today ! firstname.lastname@example.org