My client a pharma company in the Cork require an Automation Engineer.
The candidate would execute projects in a fast paced, cross-functional team environment.
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Develop and implement new technologies, controls and systems.
- Improve cost and quality of existing strategic products.
- Facilitate all resources in developing technical solutions for automated equipment.
- Interface with equipment vendors to ensure successful machine delivery & validation.
- Support product, platform and cost improvement programs.
- Deliver on qualified systems & acquisition software, machine controls & PLC/SCADA software.
- Interface with SQA, QA and Operations groups to successfully validate software systems.
- Author and execute software test scripts as required.
- Provide technical and controls core competency support including :
- Training to Operations and Engineering personnel on an as-needed basis, including :
- Possible off-hours, remote and onsite coverage rotation.
- Degree in Electrical, Electro-Mechanical, Computer Systems or Electronic Engineering.
- 3+ years’ with development, integration and PM of automated control systems including:
- Vision systems, PLC’s, motion control, robotics, HMI’s and SCADA control systems software.
- Experience with equipment build, process automation, systems development a plus.
- Experience working in a cGMP/FDA regulated environment.
As expected an excellent salary is on offer here.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com