My client a large pharmaceutical company has an opening for an Analytical Manager.
The primary function here of site analytical method development with a focus on NPI.
The person may need to deputise for the (Head of Quality) when required.
Key duties of the role will include (but not limited to) :
- Accountable for method transfers, development to Validation, assessment and remediation
- Establishes programs for New QC Technology evaluation and innovation.
- Implements the technologies to stay current with state of the art and industry best practices
- Accountable for delivering the analytical support of the NPI process.
- Accountable for delivery of the site ALCM process.
- Enables QTA to provide analytical support to wider internal and external customers
- Manages team of QTA scientists, analysts and project managers to deliver on programs
- Manage QTA spend to budget
A minimum Degree is Science with at leas6 6 years experience within a laboratory setting.
- Experience of analytical transfer programs and development/validation
- Proven ability to manage high performing teams of scientists and analysts.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com