Our client, a global financial services organisation is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant ETF on a 12 month contract based in their Dublin city offices.The ETF Servicing team is responsible for ensuring the delivery and high quality of services to ETF clients. The primary client serviced by the team is a specialist provider of Exchange Traded Products (ETP’s) in Europe whose products include Exchange Traded Commodities (ETC’s) and Exchange Traded Funds (ETF’s) including Equity, Fixed Income and Alternative Funds.
This role will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop both knowledge and experience of a dynamic and varied environment.
- Co-ordination of daily and periodic reporting to all parties of the ETF model.
- Act as a contact and escalation point for a number of the Authorised Participants (AP’s) by overseeing their requirements and responding to their ad-hoc queries in a timely, positive and proactive manner.
- Responsible for identifying and addressing service issues as and when they arise.
- Liaising with various internal operational areas to report on any exceptions, identify service issues, and investigate resolution of queries received from IM, client and/or AP’s.
- Maintenance of a high control environment through the completion of the daily task list within the team
Skills / Experience Required;
- Previous experience and a thorough understanding of the funds administration industry – ETF funds knowledge in particular would be preferable
- A strong team player who is committed to delivering a quality service to the client
- Ability to prioritise workload and use initiative to ensure queries are successfully resolved.
- Work accurately within tight deadlines
- Strong communication, organisational and report writing skills
- Proven ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
- Knowledge of industry operations and systems
If interested in the above role, please email Genevieve Gomes on email@example.com