Our client, is a specialist mortgage provider employing best in class customer and real estate management techniques while working with customers in mortgage arrears. They have an excellent reputation for expertise, professionalism and customer focus which are rooted in their core values of compliance, teamwork and customer service.They are seeking to hire a Mortgage Administrator.
- Carry out the required analysis and respond in a proper and professional manner to customer complaints.
- Assist with the process of ensuring that Interest Rate changes are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Customer Services Manager in ensuring that customer requests for Redemptions and Product Switching are handled by HML in accordance with the agreed procedures and that the associated MIS is accurately gathered.
- Provide customers with the appropriate insurance documentation when they switch to the Default Policy or need to make a claim.
- Assist the Customer Services Manager in Managing the MARP Appeals process.
- Prepare relevant documentation for all approved payment arrangements and product switch requests agreed under the Mortgage Arrears Resolution Process.
- Deal with customer telephone queries on a wide range of Customer Service issues (e.g. explain internal processes clearly and succinctly, answer mortgage and product related queries).
Skills and Knowledge Required;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role within financial services, with good knowledge of general banking products and mortgage lending processes.
- QFA Diploma is essential
- Excellent problem solving, data analysis and decision making skills, together with a basic level of numeracy.
If interested in the above role, please email Genevieve Gomes at firstname.lastname@example.org