Our client, a global financial services oganisation in Dublin is seeking to hire a Custody Services Administrator for an initial 6 month temping contract. The Custody Services Administrator is responsible for the daily tasks associated with fulfilling the departments policies associated with corporate actions reporting and data management in accordance with policy, procedure and regulationThe Custody Services Division acts as a servicing centre for the client'ss trading desks globally, facilitating the confirmation and settlement of security and currency transactions with brokers and custodian banks, and providing daily cash estimates to Trading.
- Escalate issues appropriately
- Responsible for processing simple corporate actions timely and accurately and in accordance with policy, procedure and regulation
- Works with guidance from more senior colleagues and develops the knowledge necessary to master the product and processing rules
- Demonstrates a strong team work ethic
- Basic understanding of project management principles
- 1-2 years of financial services experience, preferably in mutual fund operations with exposure to Corporate Actions
- 1-2 years of Corporate Actions and/or Mutual Fund Accounting preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Skills in various PC software applications to include Microsoft, Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If interested in the above role, please email Genevieve Gomes at firstname.lastname@example.org