Our client, a global financial services organisation based in Dublin city is seeking to hire a Business Process Analyst team for the transfer agency department on a 9 month contract. The client is more interested in analytical ability than specifics of the role.
- Analyzes operations procedures, processes, and problems to identify areas for automation or improved workflow.
- Improve efficiency and capacity within TA by STP initiatives and roll out.
- Works directly with TA clients and TA’s client’s clients in the roll out of STP
- Reviews workflow to evaluate effectiveness and proposes system
changes to improve productivity.
- Interacts with staff in analyzing existing operational procedures
and interpreting how client needs can be better met.
- Details client and business requirements for management approval.
- Works as part of the project team to design, UAT and roll out projects.
- Supplies operational support to users for new and existing systems.
Essential Skills and Requirments;
• Knowledge of transfer agency TA Platform Multifonds. Current Version 4.5
• An excellent knowledge of SWIFT and/or Vendor Distribution platforms
• Strong knowledge of Fund Administration with particular emphasis on the Transfer Agency.
• Advanced analytical skills at Business and Project level, including the documentation of Business Requirements.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
If interested in the above role, please email Genevieve Gomes at email@example.com