Financial Controller | Innovative Irish owned Technology Organisation | West Dublin
A very successful Irish owned technology company going through major growth is seeking to hire a Finance Controller on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the company’s finances and accounting processes, to drive best practices in financial management and to provide analysis and direction to the management team related to all financial matters.
The ideal candidate will ambitious as well as driven as the role offers fantastic progression opportunities.
€70,000 – 90,000 + benefits.
Responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
• Participate in fortnightly management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team.
• Monthly Business Analysis Report with Management Accounts and presentation / recommendations to the board.
• Responsible for all statutory financial returns: PAYE, PRSI, VAT, CRO etc.
• Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
• Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business. This will include monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts for Board.
• Ownership of all Balance Sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts.
• Manage the Finance assistant.
• Manage the financial records for accuracy.
• Review to improve Finance function procedures and controls.
• Manage the existing financial software package.
• Qualified Accountant 5+ years in a senior management role in a commercial environment.
• Team management experience including experience of leading a team.
• Highly organised and ability to prioritise own tasks with good time management skills.
• A team player, able to collaborate in a cross functional team.
• Strong verbal and written communicator with effective influencing skills.
For further details on Financial Controller jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org