Financial Accountant| Manufacturing | Park West | 60k+
My client, an international manufacturing company is seeking to hire a financial accountant on a permanent basis. The role will be based in Park West and the successful candidate will report directly to the FD who is based in Dubai.
The successful candidate will be based in Dublin 12, and will be responsible for all finance duties related to their Irish operations.
The salary on offer for the position is 60-65k + benefits.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts including accounts payable & overhead analysis.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Weekly cashflow forecast and monitoring of banks.
• Review of storage inventory and revenue.
• Monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and all balance sheet accounts.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of year end audit process involving statutory auditors and business units
• Prepare ad-hoc tasks / reports for management as and when required.
• 1 – 2 -year post qualification experience (in a factory/manufacturing background)
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified
• Experience in word and excel essential
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com