HR & Compliance Officer
Large luxury brand organisation with an attractive city centre location seeking an HR & Compliance Officer for a permanent position. This is a busy role for somebody with strong administrative and communication skills, and an in-depth knowledge of employment and contract law.
- Relevant degree; e.g. HRM, Law, Business, and/or:
- 3 years+ relevant experience in either legal or HR roles.
- Expert knowledge of employment law/.
- Strong detail oriented administration and filing skills.
- Excellent team support and communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, and relationship building skills.
This role will be supporting a small HR team, taking the lead on compliance, and several HR projects. A large focus of this role is on updating contracts, and improving overall contract compliance across a diverse and varied workforce.
Other projects that you will have exposure to, or take the lead on will be around GDPR, Great Place to Work, and other CSR initiatives.
You will be on a team of 5 (but growing) reporting into the HR Manager.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.