Our client, a leading company in Galway are recruiting for a Project Coordinator for a 12 month contract initially, which could potentially turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.
Must have 3-4 years of relevant experience, and a previous role working in a very busy, fast-paced environment will be key.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support as required to 3 members of the Site Leadership Team.
- Diary management: plan, organise and manage relevant calendars on a daily basis.
- Prepare a variety of high quality written memos, letters, emails, reports and powerpoint presentations.
- Maintain files and records.
- Organize meetings and conferences including preparing agendas, relevant documentation, logistical and catering requirements.
- Maintain communication with relevant parties as required.
- Maintain the time and attendance system on a weekly basis.
- May involve some Project Management activities.
- Maintain adequate supplies of stationary, submission materials etc.
- Updating approvals on internal company systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent in a business or relevant discipline is desirable.
- 3-4 years' experience in administrative, event coordination environment with proven organisational skills essential. Previous experience in an Administrative/Personal Assistant role would be desirable.
- An excellent working knowledge of MS Office programs in particular proficiency in the use of Microsoft Powerpoint & Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including those relating to confidentiality and discretion, and the ability to interact at all levels of seniority.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize, set priorities, effective time management.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral & written.
- Strong competency in the areas of Precision & Accuracy.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Mc Ginn, Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309- email@example.com