Fantastic new role available within a semi-state organisation based in North Dublin for an experienced SQL Database Administrator.
What you will do:
- DBA Administration Tasks on all databases including high availability 24x7.
- Backup & Restore Procedures and testing.
- Database Configuration.
- Database, Application Server Monitoring.
- Housekeeping Tasks & Space Management.
- Database Upgrades.
- Implement and maintain database security.
- Perform application/database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 supports when required.
- Experience using Microsoft Clustering technologies and Virtual or Cloud platforms.
- Oracle DBA experience an advantage
- Version/Change Control.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
What you will need:
- 3+ years hands-on experience as a SQL Server DBA on Windows based systems (incl. physical Design for critical systems).
- 3+ Years Microsoft SQL Server Experience on Microsoft clusters
- Strong Knowledge of Database Backup and recovery procedures utilising SCOM
- Strong Knowledge of Other Microsoft BI SQL related products like SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Knowledge of Oracle Databases including, monitoring and tuning using stats pack and AWR a strong advantage.
- Oracle Ebusiness experience an advantage
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on email@example.com
To apply or for more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org