My client an FMCG company based West Cork require an Operations Manager
The role will report directly to the MD.
Key duties of the role will include (but not limited to):
- The overall management of all production units to achieve overall targets
- Day-to-day hands on" management, maintenance and development of :
- QMS & HACCP on site, to ensure product quality is of the highest standard.
- Keeping track of the production schedule ensuring all commitments are met.
- To drive efficiency and effectiveness in all of the areas of various projects.
- Executing relevant measures and monitoring, enhanced use of technologies.
- Experienced in the use of automation and the introduction of lean business concepts.
- Knowledge of production processes within a pharmaceutical ( cGMP ) environment.
- Ensuring all issues relating to housekeeping, health and safety, layout, etc. are met.
- Manage resource planning and develop direct reports to include :
- Coaching, motivating and ensuring adequate training in order to meet & exceed team goals.
The essential qualifications will include:
- At least 3-4 years' experience within management.
- A passion & flair for food production & quality.
- Knowledge of FEMAS Quality & ISO 22000 quality systems desired.
- A preference will be given to those within food manufacturing.
- Minimum Diploma & (lean qualification desirable).
- Excellent knowledge of production processes, lean manufacturing and GMP.
- PC literacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
An excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org