A senior role in Cork has arisen for a Global Supplier Quality Manager.
This permananet role has arisen to due to internal promotion.
You wil have responsibility for multiple areas of Supply Quality (SQ) .
Some key duties here will include ( but not limited to ) :
- You will approve QA reviews & approve Supplier related activities.
- Your competency in Change Control (CC), Deviations etc is required here.
- Expereinced with Supplier performance metrics (SQM) & instigating SQM meetings ?
- Have you exposure to cross referencing within other pharma departments .
- Provide support of Raw Material Specification review/approval.
- Expereinced of working collaboratively within project teams .
- Comfortable with regulatory inspections & employee training .
Your skills & expertise.
- At least 6 years in a regulated environment & working with Quality Systems.
- Experience or some exposure to dealing with Supplier Changes.
- Some supervisory experience & cross functional collaboration required.
- Relevant Technicasl Degree and/or postgraduate qualification.
- Exposure to Trackwise highly desired though not essential.
Interested ? This role is ideal for somebody in SQM looking to gain career development !
Don't delay. Get in touch with me now for full details . firstname.lastname@example.org