Mortgage Arrears Consultant 12 Month Contract
QFA qualified only.
The Arrears Support Unit Executive is responsible for working closely with mortgage arrears customers in identifying and implementing appropriate solutions on arrears cases.
The ASU Customer Contact Phone agent will have responsibility for efficiently and accurately action targeted telephone campaigns.
- To work on the automated dialer telephone system to collect overdue payments from the client base and assertively negotiate with clients who are in arrears in line with current ASU strategy and policies.
- Each agent is responsible for maximizing the amount of money that is collected against overdue balances
- To maintain a professional and compliant relationship with all clients while maintaining the focus to exceed set targets.
- To validate if payments have been made on payment due dates as set by the previous agent, negotiating strong promises to pay with clients and to determine the next step in the ASU strategy.
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 3 years’ experience within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- Minimum APA Loans qualified desirable and committed to further continuous development.
- Results focused, used to driving performance to meet tough targets.
- Experience with automated dialler preferable.
- Professional telephone negotiation technique.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan about this and other many similar Financial Sevices opportunities that I have on at the moment on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com