Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for an Oracle DBA looking to upskill with a Global Fintech company based in Tralee.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate with ETL experience to cross-train using IBM DataStage technologies.
- You will be responsible for the development of the MIS interfaces using IBM's ETL tool Data Stage.
- You'll also be responsible for maintenance and support of the existing interfaces including investigation of issues and production troubleshooting.
What you will need:
- Experience with developing both server and parallel jobs running on a UNIX platform against relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server systems as source and target data environments
- Experience working in all phases of a full project life cycle, including low-level Design
- Strong knowledge of Unix Korn shell scripting
- Strong knowledge of relational and dimensional database concept
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills are a must.
- Oracle Databases 10g and 11g
- Operating Systems: Unix & Windows 2003
For more info, please contact Claire on email@example.com or alternatively call 014744637