My client has a requirement for a Process Engineer .
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Evaluate existing processes and workflows to reduce cost.
Improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
- Evaluates and improves on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems.
- Implement improving production rates, efficiencies, yields & costs.
- Improves process capabilities and production volumes while
- Maintains and improves quality standards
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Working knowledge of QMS development an advantage.
- Innovative, creative, flexible mind-set required for expanding and evolving business needs.
- Managing the cost and time constraints of projects.
- Selecting, managing and working with suppliers.
- Support all Company Policies including Environment, Quality and H&S Policies.
- Engineering degree essential.
- Some working knowledge of Technical Transfer.
- Strong leadership, collaborative and communication skills.
- Min 2+ years relevant mechanical and process engineering experience.
- Certification or work experience in Lean/Six Sigma is vital for this role.
- Project Management experience & can manage projects from start to finish.
- Ability to work alone or as part of project team.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and MS Projects. SAP desirable.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org