- Familiar with testing principals and processes and be able to follow test scripts, entering transactions covering a variety of scenarios.
- Willingness to learn new systems and ability to working with remote test and development resources.
- Document results and raise defects and provide support to development and support teams addressing those defects.
- The successful candidate should be comfortable dealing with both business and technical teams and have strong communication skills.
- Some experience in application testing
- An analytical approach and inquisitive mind
- Ability to communication (oral and written) clearly and accurately
- Experience working in a financial domain and knowledge of SWIFT, SEPA, ACH BACS etc would be very beneficial as would any formal testing certifications.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and retain knowledge
- Good time management & the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised at times
- Knowledge of QA best practice
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- The ability to create test scripts from functional specifications
- HP Quality Centre
“This role will require a background check to be performed (by a third party) and personal data will be requested to complete this check. This data will include – but not limited to:
- Name, address & contact details including email address & telephone number
- Details of qualifications, skills, experience & employment history
- Whether or not the candidate has a disability for which we need to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process
- Proof of identity & information about entitlement to work in the EU
- Information from third parties – such as references supplied by former employers”.
Email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.