- Familiar with testing principals and processes and be able to follow test scripts, entering transactions covering a variety of scenarios.
- Willingness to learn new systems and ability to working with remote test and development resources.
- Document results and raise defects and provide support to development and support teams addressing those defects.
- The successful candidate should be comfortable dealing with both business and technical teams and have strong communication skills.
- Some experience in application testing
- An analytical approach and inquisitive mind
- Ability to communication (oral and written) clearly and accurately
- Experience working in a financial domain and knowledge of SWIFT, SEPA, ACH BACS etc would be very beneficial as would any formal testing certifications.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and retain knowledge
- Good time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised at times
- Knowledge of QA best practice
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- The ability to create test scripts from functional specifications
- HP Quality Centre