Our client provides comprehensive employee benefits, administration & consulting services to a wide range of multinational and indigenous companies in Ireland.
Location – South Dublin
Generous salary+ additional benefits
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- At least 3/4 years' portfolio administration experience in an Employee Benefits or Pension Consultancy firm.
- A good understanding of the relevant underlying Pensions legislation and regulatory environment.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
If you enjoy administering and managing a portfolio of corporate client DC and DB schemes but just fancy a new working environment then this could be the role for you. Please note location is South Dublin so this