Construction Project Manager (Dublin)
Sigmar on behalf of our client are seeking a Project Manager for a main building contractor in Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic construction solutions provider to the commercial, retail and industrial/ infrastructure sectors.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience as a construction project manager with a trade back round or degree in a construction related field. Experience in high end fit outs/refurbishments and renovations is desirable.
• Demonstrate the ability to plan, co-ordinate, schedule & execute delivery of complex fit out projects.
• Responsible for controlling & delivering projects on time & to budget keeping.
• Develop & maintain excellent relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
• Responsible for developing construction programs.
• Work closely with project QS on daily basis in forecasting / costing of packages and package procurement.
• Flag issues when & where possible.
• Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities.
• Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
Key Skills and Requirement
• Honours Civil / Construction Engineering degree with 4+ years’ experience preferred.
• Experience working on high end projects
• Experience working in fit out/refurbishment and renovation projects is desirable.
• Maintain high professional standards with excellent interpersonal and communication skills supporting the development of strong relationships (team, client, & subcontractors)
• Demonstrate key leadership qualities in the management & development of project teams leading by example to deliver projects safely & to a very high standard.
• Strong IT skills with familiarity working with Microsoft packages.
This construction company has extensive industry experience and an outstanding reputation for high quality project delivery. An expanding organisation, they have built strong relationships with industry defining clients, ensuring significant repeat business and future growth.
For Further Information/ To Apply
Please contact Graeme: Ph - 01 4744 680 / Email - firstname.lastname@example.org