Estimator required to join an ambitious and growing team. You will be joining a leading architectural installations company.
Sigmar Recruitment are delighted to be working with a growing client to recruit an estimator. You will be an excellent communicator and be competent in the use of MS Office. This is an important role in the company and you will be working closely with architects to ensure the smooth running of the day to day business of the company. Due to this, attention to detail will be a vital quality you will bring to the company.
- Review all construction drawings
- Pricing architectural features and installations
- Work closely with architects and designers to determine cost and duration of projects.
- Deal with suppliers on a daily basis and maintain solid working relationships.
- Two years' experience in a similar role
- Ability and willingness to learn on the job
- Some level of estimator construction experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Enjoy being part of a team and take pride in achieving targets
- Degree or Diploma in construction discipline would be an advantage
Our client, with head offices in west Dublin, will provide comprehensive training to the successful candidate. They are a fast growing and ambitious company with an excellent reputation in the industry. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and progress their career and full training will be provided.
Please do not hesitate to contact Ger Quinlan on 014744695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.