Management Accountant | Qualified Accountant | 55-60k | Dublin 4
Great opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join US Multinational Company and progress your career in a fast-paced, ambitious environment. You will be responsible for working on various international entities, allowing you to expand your multinational experience. This role will also include project related duties and cross functional US GAAP and Treasury reporting responsibilities.
You will be provided with competitive salary of 55-60k with a 3k completion bonus, 25 days holidays and other benefits. To qualify for this position, you will require 2-5 PQE, and preferably international General Ledger experience. This job will be starting as a 12-month contract with potential to move into a permanent position.
- US GAAP across various entities
- Preparation of General Ledger monthly journals and coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities
- Completion of monthly, quarterly and year end closing process
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analysed monthly
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Profit and Loss and balance sheet variance analysis
- Cash flow reporting and review of the AP invoice aging report
- Various project assignments
- Proactive improving processes.
What you will require:
- Qualified accountant qualification with related degree
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience implementing process improvement efficiency projects.
- Client focused approach
- Ability to work well in a multinational team environment.
Send your CV by applying below or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email email@example.com
Similiar positions available in Dublin City area - get in touch to find out more.