Project Accountant | Transformation Projects | Travel Across Europe | 50-80k
Great opportunity for a project accountant with experience in transformation projects with a multinational company based in Dublin 4. This position will require regular travel across Europe to implement the project over the first year. You will then become a permanent employee in the Dublin 4 offices.
You will gain the opportunity to continue with work within a changing work environment with great career opportunities, to continue your development. You will be rewarded based on previous experience and be provided with a full benefits package.
You should be a fully qualified Accountant or be part-qualified, with experience in moving entities to Ireland or other key transformation projects. You will be required to work abroad from different European cities to complete the transformation project. This will be a great opportunitiy to gain international experience and work with a large Shared Service Centre. You will be responsible for the transition of finance and accountancy processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain international experience and gain insight into the work environment of different European cultures.
Your main duties:
- Transition of the general accounting processes and activities to the Shared Service and Center of Expertise organisations;
- Coach and mentor teams to perform effectively in their role;
- Develop and deliver process documentation and training content
- Deliver guidance, insight, and technical expertise as it relates to general accounting;
- Advise the project team about the impact of decisions and directions proposed;
- Managing project deadlines and demonstrating commitment to relevant forums, projects and business developments;
- Liaising with teams to define business process and systems when required;
- Conduct workshops and analysis for potential solutions;
- Participate in process improvement reviews across retained finance, captive shared service and outsourced teams as a part of ongoing exception management and continuous improvement activities;
- Undertake other duties and projects as required;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified candidates with a Bachelor or Master of Finance or Accounting.
- 5 years accounting experience within a multinational or Shared Service environment or Top 20 practice.
- Excellent IT skills.
- You will require strong interpersonal and communication skills; with preferably another European language.
- Good team skills with ability to work independently.
- Project Management Skills and experience in transition projects.
How you can Apply:
If you are interested in working with a diverse international company please apply below.
Contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.