Management Accountant | Top Tech Multinational | 60k
Management Accountant required to join one of the world’s largest companies in the technology sector. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, energetic accountant looking to gain experience or break into the lucrative tech industry.
You will be working with a well-known US multinational company focusing on financial reporting analysis and budget reporting, while maintaining a portfolio of EMEA entities. You will gain experience in a rewarding multinational office environment based in vibrant Grand Canal Dock offices.
This position will be starting as an 11 month contract and could move into a permanent role if you are successful in the position.
- Managing the financial reporting and compliance process for a portfolio of EMEA entities.
- Preparation and analysis of statutory financial statements across a range of industries in EMEA and manage external audits.
- Management of the delivery of the accounting processes following internal controls
- Represent Accounting and Controls with key business partners through effective communication with cross functional international teams.
- Discover areas for process improvements and manage projects that will yield efficiency through automation, standardization and outsourcing.
Expereince in a multinational technology environment or in one of the BIG 4 accountancy firms is required, with at least 1 year qualified expereince. You should be a fully qualified accountant, with a related business degree.
A professional qualification in ACCA/ACA/CIMA will be required. You should have a strong knowledge of US GAAP and international accounting standards.
To be successful in this position you will be focused on process improvements and have a collaborative team approach to your work, with a positive hard-working attitude.
If you meet these requirements please apply to find out more details on the company and job. Send your CV or contact Sarah O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744687 or email email@example.com
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org