A successful data-focused company with over 300 staff in US, Dublin and India seeks a Senior DevOps Engineer to increase reliability for their growing platform.
The successful candidate will have excellent Full Stack software knowledge and a detailed understanding of how systems can improve the platform reliability and product for the company. As the meeting point between engineering, development, product and systems teams good communications skills are essential, along with a human touch!
With the Dublin office growing and taking on further responsibliities within the group the Senior DevOps Engineer will be key to setting up processes and establishing best practices across the group as the the platform continues to evolve.
What you bring to the table
Primarily from a development background you will possess:
- 2+ years of experiences as a SWE/SRE
- Proficiency in Python and Java or Go
- Excellent grasp of CS fundamentals and Linux environment
- Excellent grasp of network fundamentals, ie grok exactly happens when I type www.google.com in a browser on every layer
- Experience with Distributed Systems and highly parallel processes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services infrastructure (EC2, S3)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Jenkins, Grafana, pprof, perf tools
- Big Data experience: Hadoop, HBase, BigTable, BigQuery
If you are a Senior DevOps Engineer seeking the next challenge to help shape operating procedures within an international this is a superb opportunity to stamp your signiature!
For full information apply today, or call Paul on 01 4744618 for a confidential chat
Please note candidate must be immediately eligible to work within the EU / Ireland