An international technology solutions company, based in Citywest, seeks a C++ DEVELOPER with 3 years+ commercial experience to developer niche solutions.
C++ 11 & 14 experience is required (17 desirable) along with Boost framework.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing technical software for new applications
- Maintaining existing (legacy) applications
- Testing of applications developed by the software team
- Actively participating in co-creating the architecture of our software products
- Working with Scrum and TDD in a multidisciplinary team
- (Technical) communication with other departments
- At least 3 years’ similar working experience
- A solid understanding of software architecture, OOP & OOD is a must
- A demonstrable experience with Git, Perforce, Visual Studio, Eclipse, BOOST and AngularJS is considered a plus
- Proven experience with the full lifecycle of testing, including defining design- and acceptance specifications. Therefore you are able to provide clear and brief technical documentations.
- Solid experience with an Agile environment, able to use and understand Scrum
Operating within a small, experienced development team the positions offers excellent scope to further your career technically. The company offers excellent training and investment in your career growth.
Apply today for further information, or call Paul on 01 4744618 for a confidential chat!
Please note - applicants must hold either an appropriate Stamp 4 Irish work visa or EU/UK passport prior to application.