My client, a multinational, telecommunications expert is looking to add a Security Engineer to their IT team. The Security Engineer will assist in the application security testing of its product base.
- Create and implement sound policies and procedures around product engineering and participate in security projects off the back of it.
- Become an SME within the company who can communicate across all the business areas on how to function securely while maintaining commercial standards.
- Ensure all products are tested to best practice standards and on time with results posted to the ticketing system within the secure engineering defined timeframes.
- Ensure that all documentation and vulnerability reporting is clear and concise for resolution by the resolving party.
- The individual must have 3+ years’ experience in a penetration testing role;
- Strong knowledge of all Operating System, web server and database vulnerabilities and secure configuration settings;
- Working knowledge of the principles of implementation and operation and experience with security technology such as firewalls, multi-level security implementation, security assessments, monitoring, and profiling tools (e.g., IDS/IPS, SEIM, WAF, FIM, etc)
- Strong knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities associated with application and network security;
- Understanding of current, popular attack vectors including phishing, drive-by downloads, exploit kits, and server exploitation;
- Strong knowledge of OWASP, CVSS and current security developments;
- General knowledge of encryption techniques includes key management;
- General knowledge of system and network forensic tools and techniques;
For more information and a confidential chat about the position, please contact Conor McHugh on 01 4744622 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.