As a Senior Cyber Threat Analyst, you will be given the opportunity to join a team of security analysts about both traditional and unconventional ways to detect, analyze, and mitigate potential intrusions and other security incidents.
- Collects, analyzes, and enriches event information and perform threat or target analysis duties.
- Interprets, analyzes, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network Directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
- Manages and executes multi-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents.
- Providing reporting and metrics around security monitoring by designing dashboards for asset owners and management consumption.
- Coordinates and distributes directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers.
- Develops focused reporting and briefings for advanced cyber threats and activity to various teams and leaders.
- 5+ years Intrusion monitoring, incident response and mitigation, web application security, threat research or intelligence analysis.
- Ability to read and write scripts in various languages. (php, ksh, powershell, SQL, and similar)
- 5+ years using ArcSight, Splunk, and/or similar SIEM experience
Background in hands on computer and networking experience to include an understanding of TCP/IP, routing, and major Internet protocols
- Understanding of network, desktop and server technologies, including experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, segregation techniques and technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
If you are interested in this positon please click the APPLY button or contact Sam on 01 4744620 or firstname.lastname@example.org