Job Title: Engineering Team Leader
Become the new Engineering Team Leader (Shift) for a state of the art production operation. This would be an ideal opportunity for an Engineering Maintenance professional to take the next step in their career.
- Implement a preventative maintenance programs
- Monitor and improve the effectiveness of all maintenance activities
- Identify skill gaps and develop training plans for technicians
- Monitor and report on equipment OEE
- Propose projects designed to improve OEE and reduce overall maintenance costs.
- Strive to become a subject matter expert for manufacturing line equipment
- Ensure all work is executed in line with health and safety and quality system requirements
- 4+ years’ experience in engineering/maintenance roles
- 2+ year’s supervisory experience
- Experience in technician supervision
- Knowledge of medical device or pharmaceutical production preferred (cGMP / FDA regulated environment)
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity please contact Barry on 021 4847 134 or firstname.lastname@example.org