An opportunity for a Motor Claims Handler has become available with our client, a leading General Insurance company based in Dublin
As a Motor Claims Handler, you will participate in a customer focused claims handling service. You will be proactive and innovative in your approach to claims handling.
The successful candidate will be an approachable team focused individual. You must demonstrate the ability to identify, build and maintain internal and external relationships.
This position is being offered on a permanent contract.
- Providing excellent customer service for customers whilst ensuring all critical data is captured at notification stage as accurately as possible.
- Negotiating settlements of claims in professional and fair manner with all interested parties.
- Handling an assigned workload of claims through to final settlement/agreed hand off.
- Reporting to Team Leader/Manager with any changes in the complexity of claims, ensuring they are identified and dealt with appropriately.
- Managing personal performance targets to ensure all personal and team targets are met.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- CIP | APA, or working to attain CIP/APA qualification
- Hold a third level qualification or appropriate professional qualification
- Proficient in, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work on your own initiative and desire to develop knowledge and experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
For more information on this position please contact Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to email@example.com
Noirin is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com