An opportunity for several experienced Senior Pension Administrator has become available within a leading Global Multinational Risk Management company based in Dublin.
- These positions are being offered on both permanent and fixed term contract basis
As an experienced Pension Administrator you will have experience dealing with both Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Schemes. You will be responsible for managing and servicing a portfolio pension schemes and dealing with both member & client queries.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the day-to-day admin of each scheme are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Preparation on an annual basis of benefit statements and trustee reports
Administration and management of a portfolio of corporate client Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Schemes
- Dealing with enquiries from client companies and scheme members
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- QFA Qualified or undertaking QFA studies
- DB pensions' administration or strong DC administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work on your own initiave
- Strong attention to detail
For more information on this position please contact Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is an Insurance and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com