My client, a leading Medical device company is expanding it's manufacturing facility in Galway and is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to support this growth.
- Lead complex projects from initial concept to final validation.
- Planning, budgeting and leading of continuous improvement and new product or process based projects.
- Assess and review manufacturing issues / practises, and strive for improvement by analysing, developing and implementing appropriate solutions
- Capable of working independently and leading project teams
- Capable of planning, organizing and providing direction to other team members including engineers, technicians and production personnel,
- Provide input and direction to management on various technical issues.
- Use AutoCAD, Solid Works or similar design package, create technical specifications as required.
Key requirements :
- Bachelors Degree or Masters in an Engineering discipline with at least 3 years related experience in a Medical device or similar industry.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member, influencer and leader.
- Demonstrated experience of applying Lean tools / Six Sigma techniques to improve business processes & performances.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project, Excel, Word etc. or similar.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Medical Device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directives.
As the company is in expansion there is alot of opportunity for career development and growth.
If you are interested or would like to find out more information, call me on 091 455 300 or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.