Risk Assurance and Change Delivery Project Manager
Company Car Allowance
A leading provider in Financial Services in Ireland is currently looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join their Risk Assurance and Oversight Department.
Main responsibilities include managing and delivering the strategic change agenda including required Risk data. You would be responsible for managing projects for new local core Banking system, Enterprise Data Warehouse and Reporting Integration.
Other duties include:
- Dealing with issues as they arise including priority setting, triaging and mitigation techniques
- Managing a team
- Risk & control analysis on end-to-end data flows for Risks
Ideal Candidate would have:
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management ideally within the Financial Services area
- Strong Understanding of Bank Business Model
- Strong Understanding of Risk Management
- Some experience in managing a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
If you would like to be considered for this position and would like to hear more, Call Neringa on 01 4744633 or email your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie