Tax Team Leader | | 65k | Gaming Industry
My client, a very successful gaming multinational is seeking to hire a Tax Team Leader on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be a qualified AITI account, and should ideally be coming from a Big 4 practice, with specific experience in taxation matters.
The Team Lead’s remit includes effecting improvements to business processes and reporting, and supporting the Tax and Compliance Manager in the day-to-day running of the Department.
Interviews will take place immediately.
This position is based in North Dublin and salary on this role ranges from 65k + Benefits.
- Review of Payroll and Payroll Tax accounting entries;
- Posting and review of Month End Journals and Balance Sheet Reconciliations;
- Review and approval of VAT Calculations, Intrastat/VIES Calculations and Returns;
- Review of Statistical Returns;
- Control and assist with Tax Planning and Budgeting;
- Assisting the Tax & Compliance Manager with preparation of annual Corporation Tax Calculations and Quarterly Tax Reporting Pack;
- Liaise with Tax Specialists, Auditors and Regulatory Bodies;
- Ensure effectiveness, accuracy, implementation and adherence to SOX controls;
- Streamlining of processes/controls;
- Qualified Accountant – Big 4 experience desirable
- AITI Tax qualified
- 1-2 years post-qualification experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 () and send an updated version of your cv today to email@example.com.