My client a major pharmaceutical plant based in Co. Waterford has a vacancy for a QA Manager.
The role is structured so that he/she will have :
3 QA Specialists reporting in and in turn he/she will report to the site QA Leader.
Ideally the candidiate should possess, 3-4 years experience within a GMP manufacturing facility.
This role may suit somebody who is at a senior QA level looking to move into management.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3 Years experience in QA within a regulated environment ie. Pharma, Med Devices etc..
- Providing QA and oversight of cGMP activities across the site.
- Ensure operations and support departments are in compliance with cGMP.
- Manage QA teams through QA Managers to provide quality and compliance support for the site.
- Ensure Qualified Person support for site and global batch release.
- Ensure preparation and support for internal & external audits.
- Work collaboratively with support departments while ensuring high cGMP standards.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management for corporate support departments.
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills.
An excellent salary package is on offer.
For more information please mail email@example.com