My client a Cork based Food company requires a QA Compliance Auditor.
This individual will be a key member of the QA Audit & Compliance team.
Key duties of this role include (but not limited to) :
- Ensuring all QSE Management System procedures and records are reviewed & authorised.
- Providing assistance and support in the preparation and maintenance of the QSE site manuals.
- Ensure all documents are in line of the ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001 standards.
- Preparing & participating in external audits conducted by the DOE, EPA, HSA ETC..
- Providing constructive evaluation of quality related systems from suppliers.
- Suppliers can include API, contract labs, excipient suppliers, commodity / logistics suppliers etc..
- Major responsibilities include.
- Assess compliance of systems, facilities, and procedures per applicable regulations.
- Perform audits & assessments of suppliers, assuring compliance to reg requirements.
- Provide feedback in the form of audit observations, and review corrective actions (CAPA's).
- Participate in strategic initiatives to improve compliance to reg requirements and standards.
- Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in technical or scientific area (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology etc.
- At least 3 years) with sufficient exposure to pharmaceutical, medical device, or combination of.
- Must have a technical background and requires understanding of the audit process.
- Knowledge of worldwide requirements related to GMP regulations for quality systems and compliance.
- Must understand a variety of quality/operational systems that support facility, product design & development.
- 2+ years in Quality Assurance with some project management experience in a related industry.
An excellent salary is on offer.
For more information please mail email@example.com