My client a Cork based pharmaceutical API Manufacturer has currently 4 vacancies for Process / Technical Engineers.
The ideal candidate(s) will be :
• Responsible for providing process, technical, and validation support
• Accountable for analytical/engineering studies associated with the development of new components.
• Co-ordination, design and execution of equipment qualification.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Serve as technical support for manufacturing & NPI through the design ,review & approval of studies.
• Provide technical input by authoring / reviewing /approving investigations.
• Execution of equipment/qualification validation programs; including requalification and re-validation
• Design/Author/Review/Approve/Execute qualification/validation documentation and studies.
• Perform data analysis and make informed decisions/recommendations from data analysis.
• Support continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
• Leading and active participation in projects, system failure investigations and investigation reports,
• Execution/development of change controls
• Contribution to Kaizen events as appropriate
• Perform root cause analysis of system failures, using standard tools and methods, to resolve issues
• Minimum qualification B.Sc. or M.Sc./M.Eng Degree in Science.
Chemical or Biopharmaceutical or equivalent discipline;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a cGMP biopharmaceutical processing/sterile filling design, start-up or manufacturing environment
If you interested E-Mail email@example.com without delay