A Cork based Pharmaceutical client require a Bilingual Scientist (French-English).
A background in Science is important Chemistry/Biology etc..
Key duties of the role include ( but not limited to ).
Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals.
• Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
• Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate information.
• Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints.
• Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the database.
• Facilitates fulfilment of customers’ requests.
• Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers to a more specialized area .
• Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (experience related)
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
Other duties :
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately respond to customers queries.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically & manage their expectations effectively.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines and multiple priorities .
- Good time management skills.
- Fluency in French is essential.
An excellent salary is an offer to the successful candidiate.
For more information please E-Mail email@example.com